Thursday, June 16, 2016

Less than a week

Less than a week until G-O time


With only 6 days left, my heart is anxious for sure.  I'm surprisingly not emotional yet.  I'm trying so hard to just keep everything in check for packing, not missing a beat.  I suppose that is why I'm holding back the flood of tears.

I keep thinking about my two kids, Ben and Maddie and how they are going to be on this trip.  I think about what they must be feeling, their excitement and their fears of so many unknowns.  

I think about little Gus and wondering how he will adjust when these strangers come on june 26th, to take him away from all he knows as his home and caretakers.  

I think about that very first moment when we all see him.  I know we can never be fully prepared, and can have no expectations, but my heart is beyond anxious to just SEE HIM.

I'll be updating daily before we leave and then it may be a little while until we have time to send pictures, etc while we are in country.

Your prayers , thoughts, well wishes mean the world to us. 

Blessings,

The Rowlands


0 comments: