Monday, September 21, 2015

Two words

Seems like just 2 simple words, but the appreciation behind them is HUGE.  
About a week ago, I was worried.
We needed our next phase of funding and we didn't have it.  The months of paperwork were done and yet because we didn't have enough money, our papers could not leave the U.S. until we had it.  And the longer we waited, the longer our little boy is waiting too.  

I struggled and still do about asking for help when it comes to raising money but God truly knows the desires of our hearts and He brings people to you in the right timing and that He did.

So, what happened?
We had someone donate $250 on Go Fund Me
Another donated $20, and another donated $25!
Then, I threw together a rummage sale at my business and raised $500 more.
We owed $1800 to start.
After our fundraiser and donations, we owed $1005.00

One of my local artists donated $200 from her sales to help us and we received another $200 from work we had done as a family for someone.  

ALMOST there.  Can you believe it?

It is my hope that our dossier will GO TO CHINA THIS WEEK!   Stay tuned.  

God Bless,
Les, Sara, Ben and Maddie.  







0 comments: