Monday, September 14, 2015

Have a little faith


As I sit here, I am restless today.  My heart aches to see his face for the first time.
Since February, we have been working on paperwork, and now with the dossier done, we just wait for the funding so we can send it to China.  
This waiting period is hard.  I know there will be much more waiting in other parts of our journey, but this one really tugs at my heart.  I know that we are so close to getting our referral, and that makes me a bit restless. 
To see his precious face for the first time is what my heart is longing for.  

Today, I was talking with a friend and I reminded myself that as I am restless with this waiting period, I think of how God has so much patience for us as He waits for us to draw near to Him.  He does not get angry and fired up and impatient, He just waits patiently for us.  I call out for His timing throughout this journey, so I am praying for my faith to pull me through this time of waiting. 

Thanks for your prayers, support and encouragement.  It makes a huge difference.

Check out my IG@theprairiemama
I'll post little snippets along the way as well. 

We still have t-shirts to sell ($20), and our gofundme/rowlandsadopt

Appreciate all the continued support to bring home little baby Gus.  

0 comments: