Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Update and more.


The time is drawing near

Today someone in the grocery store asked me how I can look so calm.  Inside, I feel I am bursting with a flood of emotions, but for whatever the reason,  I am holding it together on the outside.  

Be still and KNOW that I AM GOD.  Seriously, I remind myself of this promise every single day.   God wants us to go to HIM, to lean on HIM when we are not calm, when there are storms, worries, and fears.  We are His children and He desperately seeks after us, to love us, to protect us, to hold us close.  
Those who know me well, know of my anxious heart, my worrisome personality, my endless multitasking mind.  I am not one to sit still EVER.  
Here I am, two weeks away (TODAY) from traveling across the world, across oceans, to bring home a child whom we've never met.  How great is our Father's love to call us children His children and to make a way for an orphan to be called a son or daughter.  

  I've spent the last year and half doing paperwork, preparing the way for us to bring home our son.  Now, I am on a whole new level of preparation and I'm a bit overwhelmed right now.  I know that it will all come together, but in the preparing for the readiness, I feel a mess in my mind.  I've got a ton of items to organize before packing.  I've sorted through the items dozens of times over and over again, checking my lists too many times to the point I think I'm going crazy.  

Today, I am calling upon prayer warriors:  You know who you are.  I ask for prayer during this time of getting ready.   If you can message me below and let me know you are praying, it would mean the world to me.  

Other requests:  Pray for our health, Pray for travel safety, Pray for our little boy to have peace when we meet him, Pray for our kids (Ben and Maddie) who are going with us, and pray for continued provisions to fall into place as we found out yesterday that our in country costs have nearly doubled.

Thank you everyone.  







0 comments: