Thursday, March 3, 2016

Emotions



It's one of those days, and honestly, I feel bad even saying that.  The wait seems too long at times.  I feel discouraged and impatient.  Why such a long wait?  Is our openness limiting us?  Is our agency just not receiving files of little boys that we are seeking?  I see so many other families being matched daily, so perhaps that is adding to my impatient heart and mind.    My kids ask me daily if we got our referral and I can sense their frustration, but I try to keep positive and remind them of God's perfect timing.

  Other times, I'm OK with the wait because I know God is faithful to complete what He's begun in HIS time .  

So, please continue to pray over my impatient heart.  Sometimes, my head messes with my heart to the point I start to doubt.  I don't want that to enter in, so I keep praying.  The struggles of this wait are real and often distracting me from the peace I long for.

I'm thankful for friends and family who are our prayer warriors during this entire journey.  

Prayer requests:
For God's peace daily.
For our little Gus (that God prepares him to meet us, for his health)
For the China team (for God to lead their hearts as they match us with our little one)


-sara



0 comments: