Monday, February 15, 2016

One year and counting..........


February 2015, we made our decision to adopt our newest family member and we chose China as the country we would adopt from.  

We started with our preliminary application, signed the contract agreement, filled out more paperwork, got reference letters, fingerprints, financial reports, home study, trainings, dossier (international paperwork),  fundraisers, and beyond and we are now waiting for our referral so we can travel  to China and bring home our beautiful little Gus.  

Cannot believe it's been a full year and counting.  We are so, so close to having our phone ring.
The next time I post, I'm hoping to say the word:


Until then:  I continue to stalk my phone, I've told all my staff and family members to answer the phone
  (if I am away from it)
when they see it's from Michigan. 

That will be the time we say......






0 comments: