Wednesday, February 3, 2016

DaGe's (big brother) journal

'sup bro,
i just wanted to make a little time capsule for the future, so here it goes.
right now we are waiting to get a referral, we haven't seen you yet, i am really nervous to see what you look like. I will certainly teach you how to love music, just as much as I do. 
People will always ask me if I really want to have a brother, and I would usually say i would rather 
have you, over music, and I really care about my music.

hopefully we will be able to find and restore a old car like this, with you and me in the cab of the car.   People will think that we are 2 magnets, because we will always do things together, but i don't think that your big sister will like that idea. ;)  Well can't wait to meet you, when we finally get to China!!

can't wait to see you, and turn you into my 'lil brother.  
I can't wait to be your 大哥 
(big brother)

0 comments: