Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Today is the day

Today, is finally, the day.

At 7:12 a.m. we will be bound to Dallas and then at 11:25 a.m. we will be flying across the world to meet our precious little son.  

Today, we all arose in our hotel room with 4 hours of sleep yet rearing to GO.  

The last time my daughter was on an airplane was when she was just 7 months old, so this whole experience is quite overwhelming and exciting to her.
Both kids are nervous and mention this fact often.  I admit, I have been pretty stable emotionally and just committed to keeping everything in ORDER, so it's good that my mind has been distracted all this time.

There is a season for everything and I anticipate that at some point, soon, I'll be an emotional mess, but for now, I'm thankful to own my organizational skills.    

Please pray over our trip, our health, our son who will be in our arms on June 27th.   Without prayer, this would be a whole other kind of trip.  

Thank you ALL for your support each step of the way.  We couldn't do this without each of you.

We will update you more in Dallas, and then it may be a while before we get connected to update once in country.

Love you all.

-the lowlands

0 comments: