Friday, September 4, 2015

WAITING TO SEND

Today, I received the email that our dossier (paperwork that goes to China, so we can get our referral), just got AUTHENTICATED in Washington, DC and is back at global headquarters just waiting to go to CHINA.

Our reality:   We are short in our fundraising campaign and do not have the money we need to send our dossier off.

I admit that today was a bit difficult as I struggled through my joy of hearing the news that our dossier is ready to go and yet the reality sunk in that we don't have the money raised to send it to China......

Our immediate need is:  $2556.00

Then, as I was pondering on ways to make money, a friend came into my store and bought two adoption t shirts ($40 raised!)
Then, I had a customer give ($10) to me for our adoption.
GOD is so good.

It's amazing how what people may consider little contributions can actually make a HUGE difference.  We are so very thankful.

This next step is so hard to be patient for, because once our dossier gets to China, we are ready to be logged in for our referral, and that just makes this much harder to wait.   Please pray for these next steps.

I'll be selling items from my home and store this next week (for my local friends), stay tuned.  Lots of great items will be on the rummage sale site.

We still have adoption shirts left, so let me know if you still want one.

Thank you for following along our incredible journey to bring home little Gus.






1 comments:

Grammie Penny said...

from your voice to God's ears, then to peoples hearts for prayers and to sharing as God speaks to them.