Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The 5 for FIVE challenge

People who know me, know of my heart to help others.  It's never a question for me to give to others, period.
  On the other side, one of the most difficult challenges I am facing during our adoption process, is asking for financial support to bring home our son/brother.  I feel more comfortable being on the other end.
I've been constantly thinking about creative ways to get people wanting to support with little investment but BIG results.
We have decided to post on our Go Fund Me campaign the amounts needed at that time in our process.   Currently, our home study cost is $3000.00

I came up with this 5 for FIVE challenge.  
Here's what I am hoping happens.
We are asking that people who want to donate, can give $5 and then SHARE our story/blog/go fund me campaign with 5 of their family/friends.  If those family/friends can SHARE IT FORWARD, then think of how fast those $5 contributions will add up!  
My ultimate goal and hope would be that we can raise above and beyond what our family needs and give the rest to another family in their adoption process!   That would be amazing and it is so possible.  

Thank you in advance and please:
SHARE IT FORWARD

-The Rowland Family (soon to be 5).  


0 comments: